Summer's activities and leisure
With the Host Card issued by the owner, you benefit from reductions on certain activities, indicated below:
Many activities are available to you:
- Hiking (350 km of marked trails)
Mountain restaurants accessible to pedestrians
- Climbing in a natural environment
- Indoor climbing - Mont Blanc Escalade & Center sportif Richard Bozon
- Paragliding - Gain altitude!
- White water sports : canyoning, rafting...
- Mountain biking (egulated routes on certain trails)
- Golf - Located between the Mont-Blanc and Aiguilles Rouges massifs at the foot of the famous Drus, the Golf de Chamonix wears the prestigious signature of Robert Trent Jones Senior.
- 9-hole indoor minigolf
- Richard Bozon Sports Center
- Climbing, tennis, squash, weight training, fitness classes. . Free access: sports area, , Skate park..
- Ice skating rink
- Indoor swimming pool : 25 m pool, fun pool with waterfall, rapid river, massage jets, solar beach, jacuzzi, hammam, sauna, aquagym and and for children: Water garden & Small Fish..
- Outside: 50 m swimming pool with 6 water lines, 141 m² play pool with massaging jets, 17 m Pentagliss' (small easy slide) with 3 different lanes for children. Beach and snacks ...
Reduction with the Host Card - swimming pool or ice rink (excluding equipment rental), 20% reduction on adult or child admission.
- Merlet animal park - animal park, 21 hectares of meadows, rocks and forest, 80 mountain animals in their natural environment, without fences. Marmots, chamois, ibex, mouflons, roe deer, fallow deer, Sika deer. Off season, photo courses and in winter snowshoe hikes.
- Aiguilles Rouges Reserve - for lovers of flora and fauna
- Reception chalet of the reserve at the Col des Montets - invites the public to discover the fascinating world of mountain flora and fauna: a botanical path around the pass, commented by students, observations under the microscope, exhibitions permanent, screenings and conferences ...
- La Compagnie des Anes – or have your luggage (35Kg) carried on a hike
- Huskydalen - Walk with husky dogs – in summer : Cani Rando
- Summer tobogganing & Planards leisure park
- Le Paradis des Praz - children's games, refreshment bar and snacks for lunch.
Adventure parks in the trees:
- The Mont-Blanc forest in Coupeau & Kid Aventures in Chavants (Les Houches)
- Accropark - Les Gaillands
- The Magic Forest - Les Tines
- Horse riding - Mont-Blanc Equestrian Center & & Pony ride in Vallorcine
- Play areas for the little ones, Children's clubs, nurseries & Les Houches – Servoz & Vallorcine
- Train du Montenvers – to get to the Mer de Glace. You will also find the ice cave, the crystal gallery, the museum of alpine fauna and the Grand Hôtel du Montenvers, built in 1880 Opening hours
- Chamonix Mont-Blanc Helicoptères - panoramic flights in the Mont-Blanc massif
Other outings :
- The Heritage Guides of the Chamonix Mont Blanc Valley - The Heritage Guides invite you to discover the fascinating history of Chamonix and its exceptional sites
- Guided tour of Chamonix and surroundings - Christine Boymond-Lasserre - Christine Boymond-Lasserre - Guide lecturer approved by the Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Tourism. Co-author of books on the heritage and history of the Chamonix valley.
- Teresa Kaufman's photo walks - throughout the year, on different themes for original and quality shots.
- MBC – Micro Brasserie de Chamonix. Production of craft beers and restaurant
- Wine tasting course - Elena Brocq : Christian Martray has been the head sommelier of Relais Château Hameau Albert 1er in Chamonix ** Michelin since 2004. He manages a cellar of over 20,000 bottles.
- Disco bars
- Relaxation & SPA
- Bowling, Billiards & Minigolf de Chamonix - Billiards room, 9-hole indoor minigolf, Arcade games room
Culture, crafts and exhibitions:
- Cinéma Vox - 3 cinema rooms
- The network of media libraries and libraries in the Chamonix Valley Mont-Blanc Vallorcine – Argentière – Chamonix – Les Pélerins – Les Houches – Servoz
- Games library at the Chamonix media library
- Library des Amis du Vieux Chamonix - More than 20,000 books, reviews or documents can be consulted on site
- Alpine Museum – it traces the development of Chamonix from the first tourists who came to admire the “Savoye glaciers”, to the construction of the cable cars.
- Reduction with the Host Card - Entrance 4 € instead of 5 € / free for children
- Crystal Museum & Espace Alpinisme & L'Espace Alpinisme – at l’Espace Tairraz
Reduction with Host Card - Entrance 4 € instead 5 € / free for children
- Maison de la Mémoire et du Patrimoine - A lively and open place of welcome, the Maison de la Mémoire et du Patrimoine is designed to allow everyone to take ownership of the heritage of the Chamonix Valley.
RReduction with the Host Card Carte d'Hôte - Entrance 2 € instead of 3 €
- Mountain and Rural Museum - Les Houches
Reduction with the Host Card - Entrance 2 € instead of 3 €
Reduction with the Guest Card - Free entry
- House of Barberine Museum - Vallorcine
The Museums Pass:Valid for one year, this pass gives unlimited access to the Espace Tairraz, the Alpine Museum, the MMP, the Houches mountain museum and the Maison de l'Alpage in Servoz. Price: € 11.- On sale at the ticket offices of the museums concerned.
- Devouassoud craft bells factory
- Fondation Gianadda in Martigny (Suisse) (Switzerland) - for art lovers: temporary exhibitions of paintings and permanent exhibition: Sculpture Park, Leonardo da Vinci Museum, Gallo-Roman Museum, Automobile Museum
Reduction with the Host Card - Reduction 2 CHF on entry price
And next door: Saint-Bernard Museum and Dogs.